Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Genesis'88 (mix tape) by Wayne Anthony - Acid House 1988 PT.2



I knocked up another old skool mix tape from the Acid House soundtrack of 1988. There has been requests for the track-list but considering I'm not a DJ i see my mix tapes as limited edition art forms. The music selection comes directly from someone that was not only that dance-floor but shaping the very structure of the movement alongside other key figures of the period. I started doing these compilation albums as such because i was fed up of waiting for DJ's to give me a tape where i liked every tune and every track was within the Acid House framework. As established elsewhere I'm not speaking of just the music, Acid House spawned the biggest youth movement that Britain had yet to produce. These downloads represent many of the musical memories i have of that period...All the music featured on this tape would be played at all Genesis'88 events...


Genesis'88 Mixed by Wayne Anthony - Acid House 1988 PT2 DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?q8o4l8hybyhj944

JOIN OUR NEW 'ACID HOUSE EXPERIENCE' PAGE ON FB....

No comments: